"it’s a competition none of us agreed to" I want to give the author of this quote the hardest dap ever.
TOTINOS IT TELLING ME THAT 30 PIZZA ROLLS IN THE TOASTER OVEN “ISN’T RECOMMENTED” FUCK YOU TOTINOS U CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
now im honestly curious
why cant u put 30 in the toaster????? will the toaster blow up???? are u not allowed to eat 30 pizza rolls???? are they worried that u will blow up????
my sister and i just want our pizza rolls why this
Okay The Bloop is one of my FAVORITE THINGS so here’s a really simple list of things about it:
- No one knows what made the sound. Scientists know it wasn’t made by anything man-made (submarines, bombs, etc) or by anything geological (volcanoes, earthquakes, etc), BUT
- The sound was several times louder than any sound ever recorded from the earth’s loudest animal, the blue whale.
- The sound was powerful and loud enough to be recorded simultaneously at three different stations up to 4800km/2982mi away from each other
- That’s roughly the distance between Seattle, WA, Jacksonville, FL and Mexico City
- People now think that the sound was made by an iceberg either breaking or scraping against the ocean floor, but again, no one knows for sure.
- The Bloop is just one of many Unidentified Sounds, counting among its ranks : Julia, Train, Slow Down, Whistle and Upsweep.
don’t forget these
okay so i havent drawn on my tablet in forever (since before the other computer broke!) but now i can so i figured id give it a try again!
anyway. an oc. she’s a succubus.
Cross contouring is what I live for
i like to push my body to the limit but not in the healthy living way more like in the how much pasta can i eat before im unable to physically move way
When my parents aren’t home I like to wrap myself in a garbage bag full of Vaseline and pretend to be a fetus
i see a lot of replies to this post every day but i’d like to acknowledge this one
‘I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being. It happened in the summer of 1959-a long time ago, but only if you measure in terms of years. I was living in a small town in Oregon called Castle Rock. There were only twelve hundred and eighty-one people. But to me, it was the whole world.’
REASONS TO LOVE PROFESSOR MINERVA MCGONAGALL
Let me in
#what i’d give for this show to go full mirrorverse#scott’s alpha powers increase to near absolute#and you know what they say about absolute power#allison finds herself set against the entire argent family#and develops her own sense of justice#stiles beats the nogitsune#and finds out how much of that evil genius was him the entire time#lydia finally stops caring what anyone thinks#and finds that when 80% of her energy isn’t devoted to making herself fit in#hiding all of the things she feels#she can do anything#anything at all#kira comes into her own as a kitsune and delights in all of her powers#especially the power to deceive#meanwhile#all over town#derek has been setting fires (via spikeface)